Kertel Group provides telecom and IT solutions to businesses. As a French company, Kertel maintains a close relationship with its clients through teams spread across the entire national territory. You will join a rapidly growing company where an entrepreneurial spirit fosters speed, dynamism, and a drive for success.
As a Sales Representative your missions will be as follow:
In close collaboration with the sales manager:
- Identify new market opportunities in the TPE SME/SMI sector and propose suitable offers based on client needs.
- Prospect potential clients on the field and via telephone using a CRM database.
- Manage the entire sales process, from appointment scheduling to contract signing, ensuring that the commercial proposal fully meets the client's needs.
- Follow up on your accounts from order placement to installation, ensuring high-quality service delivery.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring the quality of service provided.
- Develop and retain client accounts. Your actions should contribute to achieving financial objectives as well as key performance indicators.
- Previous successful sales experience in B2B or B2C.
- Ideally, experience in commercial prospecting activities.
- Autonomy, ambition, organization, and tenacity in carrying out sales activities (phone calls, appointment setting, tour organization, client meetings, commercial offers, negotiation, closing).
- Joining a growing company with a human-sized team.
- Proximity management.
- Company car with fuel card.
- Meal allowance.
- Health Insurance.
Kertel defines itself as the Next-Generation Operator promoting Happy Technology. As a challenger, dynamic, and ambitious company, our employees are the driving force behind our success.
That's why the quality of our teams is invaluable, and it's the reason why we uphold true values such as respect, listening, dialogue, and free expression for everyone. Kertel constantly sets goals, fosters continuous emulation among its employees, and enables each individual to be an active participant, find opportunities for personal growth, and evolve within the company.
At Kertel, all types of profiles are welcome, and we encourage gender equality and diversity within our company. We particularly value self-taught, autonomous, and motivated individuals who can coexist within an unwavering team spirit. The key to any company's success lies in the values and personalities of its members.